Monday, March 24, 2008

Noordwijk and Amsterdam!

Aww, the disappearing sands of Noordwijk. On our first night in this sea-side town, James and I were, very luckily, picked up by a local couple who told us about the mystery sands. There is major work being done to bring sand from nearby towns and reloading the beach. James and I seemed to be the only people who knew exactly where the sands are disappearing to. THE STREETS!!! IT coats EVERYTHING!!!.. haha

Sunset on the North Sea. James and I spent hours in the freezing cold taking in the beauty.

I'm the dork holding the sugar cube.

Me and James. freezing.

This is the only small image i have of Amsterdam right now. Right near the Science Museum we went to for my 21st Birthday. We got hailed on, snowed on, and rained on, all in a gap of 2 hours. Prompted us to hole up and eat burgers. yummmm

No comments: